Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Call Me Maybe, Violets Are Blue...

At this point, NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THAT DAMN SONG! "Call Me Maybe" is so damn addictive and catchy, that everyone keeps singing it. Even if you don't LIKE that genre, it'll come up somehow, even with the Harvard Baseball Team.


One of the biggest reasons why this song is so popular is because of the MILLIONS of parodies to go along with this catchy tune. And then it dawned on me. Everyone loves to make parodies to this damn song because you can use the song's chorus as a replacement for "Roses are red, violets are blue..." rhyme! We have a new rhyme! And I'd like to share some of my favorites:

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But I have Alzheimers,
Hey I just met you...

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But I'm on bathsalts
Your face looks tasty

Hey we just fucked,
And it was crazy,
So delete my number,
But keep the baby

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But I'm your stalker,
So please don't tase me

Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,
I wanna meet your mother,
And have your babies

If anyone knows any better ones, PLEASE share with me. Laughter is the only way to get through pop trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment