Saturday, June 9, 2012

WTF Bus #11

I don't think I can ever listen to white people on the bus ever again. Today I was on the subway (still counts as public transportation) and I've come to the conclusion that I can't listen to white people that meet other white people in public.

I would say "No offense" to white people everywhere but too late. It's gonna happen.

So today I was stuck in a crammed car and had no where else to go. I stood by a slightly empty area where an older couple were looking through pictures they already took of their entire day. Just across from them was a group of overweight girls standing around, talking about how much they were tired from walking. Okay, I don't like making fun of someone because of their weight, but chances are if you're big, walking any distance is going to be a hassle.

Somehow the girls heard the older couple talking about cameras and it became a whole joyous conversation about hiding your phones and cameras into bras.... I don't really consider that to be the best location for either device, but given that one woman was old and saggy, and the bigger girls have had gravity work on their tits, they could use the extra fabric space for electronics.

Now they decided to shift over to talk about where everyone and their mother was from. This isn't ancestry.com (another favorite thing of white people), this is general conversation. Why does everyone need to know that you're from New Jersey and that you're from Ohio? Both areas are not fascinating. And after that, they started to talk about the distance of miles and hour to travel there.

AS IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO THERE!

I'm sure Ohio is a greeeeat place... But it's not. From this useless discussion I can't get it out of my mind now, I've learned that when you get white people together, they love to talk about:
  1. Useless inventions that won't work
  2. Traveling any distance and however many miles that takes
  3. Ancestry (like anyone gives a shit)

No comments:

Post a Comment